UPCOMING SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAMS
OSHA 10 Training Courses Register Here
OSHA 10- Member $200/person – Non-member - $400/person
February 9, 2023 – 8:00am – 3:00pm
February 10, 2023 – 8:00am – 12:00pm
Introduction to OSHA standards and requirements
OSHA 30 hour – Member $500/person – Non-member - $750/person
March 30, 2023 8:00am – 3:00pm
April 13, 2023 8:00am – 3:00pm
April 27, 2023 8:00am – 3:00pm
May 4, 2022 8:00am – 3:00pm
• Introduction to OSHA Standards, OSH Act/General Duty Clause 5(a)(1)
• 29 CFR 1904, Recordkeeping
• Subpart C: General Safety and Health Provisions, Competent Person
• STD 3‐1.1, "Clarification of Citation Policy Regarding 29 CFR 926.20, 29 CFR 1926.21 and Related General Safety and Health Provisions"; Safety Programs
• Subpart D: Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
(emphasis on Hazard Communication)
• Subpart D: Health Hazards in Construction
• Subpart E: Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
• Subpart F: Fire Protection and Prevention
• Subpart H: Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
• Subpart I: Tools/Hand and Power
• Subpart J: Welding and Cutting
• Subpart K: Electrical
• Subpart L: Scaffolds
• Subpart M: Fall Protection
• Subpart N: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
• Subparts O, W and G: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
• Subpart P: Excavations
• Subpart Q: Concrete and Masonry Construction
• Subpart X: Stairways and Ladders
• Confined Space Entry
Fall Protection Register Here
Fall Protection - Member $100/person – Non-member - $200/person
February 24, 2023 - 8:00am – 3:00pm
This course covers OSHA Fall Protection Standards for Construction and provides an overview of fall protection methods. Course topics include principles of fall protection, components and limitations of fall arrest systems, and OSHA Standards and policies regarding fall protection.
Scaffold Register Here
Scaffold Competent Person- Member $100/person – Non-member $200/person
February 16, 2023 – 8:00am – 3:00pm
This course presents occupational safety and health standards that apply to various types of scaffolding, such as: tube and coupler, suspended, rolling scaffolds, and aerial lifts. This course focuses on training requirements for employees, inspection criteria and hazard recognition.
NUCA Trenching and Excavation CP Register Here
Trenching & Excavating Competent Person Training - Member $100/person – Non-member - $200/person
February 7, 2023 – 8:00am – 3:00pm
This course covers OSHA Standards related to excavation and trenching. Topics include practical soil mechanics and its relationship to the stability of shored and un-shored slopes. Introduction to various types of shoring, soil Classification, and protective systems will be emphasized.
NUCA Confined Space CP Register Here
Confined Space - Member $100/person – Non-member - $200/person
February 28, 2023 – 8:00am – 12:00pm
This course covers the safety and health hazards associated with permit-required confined space entry. Course topics include recognition of confined space hazards, identification of permit and non-permit required confined spaces, proper signage, and training requirements.
Rigging & Signal Person Training Register Here
NCCCO Crane Prep Class - Member $1000/person – Non-member - $1500/person
February 20 – 23, 2023 – 8:00am – 3:00pm
Review of the rigging and signalperson safety requirements that are a part of the OSHA Crane Standard 1926.400 regulatory requirements.
Focus Four Hazards Training
Falls, Electrocutions, Struck-by's and Caught-in's. OSHA standard and Industry Best Practices to abate the Focus Four Hazards.
Recorded Safety Training Webinars
NCCCO Prep Class Date: (Call AGC 608.221.3821 for upcoming class dates)
NCCCO Written Exam Date: (Call AGC 608.221.3821 for upcoming exam dates)
This program will be presented as a FAST paced workshop. It contains eight learning modules that will be delivered in a THREE DAY sequence. Each module deals with specific topics about crane operations and safety. You will draw on your experiences and apply what you have learned from the program to become a better crane operator.
Features of the NCCCO program are that it is:
· National in scope; · Operated by the private sector; · Independent of labor relations policies; · Tailored to different types of cranes;
· Designed so certifications must be renewed every 5 years; · Tested in three parts: medical, written and practical; · Accredited by nationally recognized professional credentialing authorities (NCCA and NSSB); · Officially recognized by Federal OSHA
Contact Brent Miller or Jim Falbo with questions or to schedule training!
Specialty Training Courses Register Here
First Aid/CPR/AED - Member $100/person – Non-member - $200/person
February 21, 2023 – 7:30am – 12:00pm
Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) Examination Review
This course focuses on the elements of the Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) examination. A review of the four examination domains, risk management, workplace auditing, training, and mathematics, prepares participants for the CHST examination.
A 6 hour course designed for construction professionals. The course covers Adult, Child one-rescuer CPR AED, as well as a new focused emphasis on team work with the Adult, Child, two person rescue. Topics also include Rescue Breathing and Foreign Body Airway Obstruction. 1st aid training will also be provided.
Cost includes: Student Textbook, Written and Practical Exams, and Course Completion Certificate.